Technical support (888) 353 – 2634
You may also email us at email@example.com
We are available M – F, 9 am – 5 pm EST.
AMDi’s Training Center
Welcome to AMDi’s training center located at our office headquarters on Long Island, NY. Here you will have access to all of our devices and switches! Anyone can sign up to use this center including you, your staff, parents and educators like speech & language pathologist, and occupational therapist. The training center is opened from Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM (excluding holidays). Best of all the training center is FREE for anyone to use with clients or if you just want your staff to come in and get familiarized with our products. Please call us at (631) 531 – 8888 to book the Training Room for you and or your staff.
Download a printable manual for any of our communicators or iAdapter™ cases. Click Here.
View How-To videos for most of our products.
Repair & Trade-In
In the rare event your AMDi product should fail, please call us to find out what options are available for repair/replacement, or consider trading-up through our Trade-in Program.
Send in ANY communication device from ANY manufacturer, functional or not, and receive up to 30% off the purchase of new AMDi communicators!
* Due to a shortage of old and discontinued parts, AMDi can no longer repair devices that are more than 10 years old. Please consider taking advantage of our Trade-in Program for these devices.
Links to other useful resources for AAC & AT information.
Remote Support for Software Installation
For remote support, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure your computer has an Internet connection
- Call our toll free number: 888-353-2634 and ask for Technical Support
- Our Support person will ask you to enter in a “Meeting ID” below and then click “Meet Now”
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the temporary software required to connect remotely